Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The scarf and I, we are friends again

I did it. I asked opinions, I weighed the options, I rationalized. Heck, I ignored the thing for days. And then I frogged. It is a gift, after all. And I am so much happier with it. I am once again confident that I will have it done in time.

My taxes...those are another story!

Tonight I am going to work on blocking the shrug and then knock off some more rows of the scarf while doing puzzles with my little one and (hopefully) catching the next episode of 24 Season 1.

Speaking of the little guy, not long ago, I finished a Jester's Hat for him from an older issue of Family Circle Easy Knitting (in some colorful Red Heart that I had around; the other stuff in the picture is just some things that wouldn't let me leave the store without them a few weeks ago.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Get this...now he wants one made with blue and gold Festive Fur! (He's only in preschool...this kind of thing is cool for him.)

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Cute hat! I can totally see him wearing it. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home