Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So I mentioned that I've been making socks...

...so I thought I'd let you see a little of what I've been doing.

These are for my little guy. We call the Super Hero socks because of the colors. The yarn's OnLine, but I don't have the band here, so I don't have the color number. They're in progress and should be done before the weekend. They'd be done sooner, but we've got a pretty packed week after tonight.



I'm looking forward to being done with them so I can make myself a pairs of socks! Mine will be out of Lion Brand Jelly Bean Stripe. I just have to fiddle with the pattern that I have been liking so much. Someday I'll investigate toe-up patterns, but I kind of like finishing with the toe and not the endless ribbing.

The other ones I finished recently are for my cousin's baby boy. I made his big brother a pair when I visited them earlier this spring, so the little guy will have a matching pair for this fall:



Now to get them in the mail before this fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home